Now, I hope that I have got this one right this time
This picture above is the original image, taken with my Nikon Coolpix. I did some colour adjustments in Lightroom and that is all.
The one I chose below (and, I forgot to take screen shots) is the one I did for Stacy Fischer‘s Before-After challenge
I created a copy of the background, chose a Topaz BW Effects filter, added a gold filter, changed the paper hue, added the effect of a 25ISO film, and took it to Photoshop.
There, I adjusted the curves, then I adjusted the vibrance, the hSL sliders on the yellow channel, adjusted the colour balance, and adjusted the sliders on the HSL layer again!
What you have, is what is below! It looks a bit different